Register your SASEF project online today!
For help registering your Science Fair project, check out our step-by-step guide: SASEF Registration Website Instructions
The Southern Appalachian Science and Engineering Fair (SASEF) is held at Thompson Boling Arena during the first week of April. Students are invited to present their research covering a variety of categories in STEM.There are two divisions of competition — Junior Division for middle school students, grades 6 – 8, and Senior Division for high school students, grades 9 – 12.
SASEF 2020 Information
The 2020 SASEF will be held March 31 – April 2, 2020 at the University of Tennessee Thompson Boling Arena. Entry deadline is February 28, 2020.
Tuesday, March 31
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM Check in posters
- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Judges view posters (no students)
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Judges interview students
Wednesday, April 1
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Posters are open for public viewing
Thursday, April 2
- 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM Awards and Reception